Virtual Lunch & Learn – Trust, but Verify: How to Select a Trusted IT Partner
March 1 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join this Virtual Lunch & Learn with Brian Palladino from NextUp Solutions!
During this interactive workshop, Brian will explore the relationship between businesses and IT vendors including relationship challenges, contracts, pricing, and what questions to ask when vetting an IT vendor.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
– What qualities should you look for in a technology team, company, or hire?
– How do you work with developers to get what you desire?
– What cadence of communication should be expected between the client or product owner and the provider team?
– What questions should you ask a company about their technology services?
– What is product testing, and how does that happen?
– What should a contract include?
– What should you expect as far as cost? And what will you own at the end of the contract?
– We cover topics surrounding what type of solution would work best for client needs. Are they past MVP? Are they just starting and looking to reach MVP?
– What is a “fractional CTO?” Do you need an in-house team, or is outsourcing more cost-effective?
Brian is a software developer with 23 years of experience in the tech industry, working in a variety of roles. When he’s not working, he enjoys reading, playing board games, spending time with friends, dog sitting, and painting.
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMocuGrpj8rH9Xo1Gzug7CH_FW0XOz7p6qd
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.