STM32L4 Hands On Seminar
September 13, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Learn how the new STM32L4 80-MHz ARM® Cortex®-M4 ultra-low-power MCU allows you to maximize performance and minimize power consumption in your next low-power design.
Join our complimentary STM32L4 hands-on seminar and receive a free STM32L4 Discovery kit.
The seminar features hands-on classes using the STM32CubeMX graphical software configuration tool to generate and debug a range of embedded projects on the STM32L4 Discovery board.
You will learn how to:
- use the STM32CubeMX device selection matrix, pin mapping utility, clock configuration and code-generation utilities
- optimize and measure the power consumption on the STM32L4 Discovery board
- read data from the on-board motion MEMS sensors
- use the STM32L4 autonomous smart peripherals in ultra-low-power designs
- model various STM32L4 application power scenarios using the STM32CubeMX power consumption calculator
If you have a myST account, click HERE TO REGISTER NOW.
If you do not have a myST account, click HERE TO CREATE your account and register.