RIoT XXXIII – How IoT is Disrupting Sports & Entertainment
June 13, 2016| Free
Discover the IoT trends impacting—and poised to disrupt—the sports and entertainment industries. At RIoT XXXIII, we’ll highlight projects from the most innovative organizations in these spaces, spotlighting current tech and previewing what’s next. Register here!
- IoT trends and tech in stadiums
- Event security and IoT
- New flexible, crowd-proof networks
- Sensor-backed inventory management
- Responsive data analytics
– Verizon: Flexible, crowd-proof networks
– BruVue: Smart stadiums and supply chain intelligence
– Stark RFID: Event access control and audience analytics
The chapter of RIoT in Atlanta is active and growing, with over 350 members dedicated to economic development driven by the Internet of Things (IoT).
IoT SUPPORT and ATLANTA
RIoT is supported by 80+ organizations, including startups, multinational corporations, research universities, municipalities, and more, many with strong ties to Atlanta and to IoT economic development in the southeast.
ANALYZING SUPERBOWL LIII
The Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta hosted Super Bowl LIII on February 3, 2019. This timely RIoT event, hosted in late March, will capitalize on the energy of that event while also exploring some of the tech that powers large-scale events like the Superbowl.