COVID-19 has caused a drastic market shift that will have lasting impact on economic conditions. This program, delivered one evening per week over six weeks, helps existing businesses determine how to navigate these market shifts long term.
The content covers fundamental market changes brought on by the pandemic and the technology tools that enable businesses to successfully pivot. Business leaders will learn how to adjust their value proposition, operations, and customer relationships to meet changing demands.
** ARE YOU INTERESTED IN ATTENDING THIS PROGRAM? YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS BRIEF APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED. **
If you are chosen to participate in the program, you will be emailed connection details for the six week program, which will run:
– Wednesday, November 4th, 5:30-7pm EST
– Wednesday, November 11th, one-on-one advising
– Wednesday, November 18th, 5:30-7pm EST
[Break week of Thanksgiving]
– Wednesday, December 2nd, one-on-one advising
– Wednesday, December 9th, 5:30-7pm EST
– Wednesday December 16th, one-on-one advising
** This program alternates between group workshops and one-on-one business advising. **