Join RIoT and Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC) for a half-day workshop event on February 15 in Raleigh, NC. This event is free and open to the public, but pre-registration is required.
IIC officially published the speaker list earlier today:
- Dr. Richard Soley, Executive Director, Industrial Internet Consortium
- Tom Snyder, Executive Director, RIoT
- Wael William Diab, Senior Director, Huawei Technologies
- Sven Schrecker, Vice President & Chief Architect, Cyber Security, LHP Engineering Solutions
- Ed Eckert, Director, Strategic Industry Standards, Office of the CTO, Itron
- Jason Mann, Vice President of Internet of Things, SAS
- Dr. Chellury (Ram) Sastry, Tata Consultancy Services
- Conal Deedy, Director of Connected Vehicle Services, Volvo Trucks NA
- Kathy Walsh, Vice President of Marketing, Industrial Internet Consortium
The Building Intelligent Infrastructures Forum will include keynote presentations, use cases, lunch, and two panel discussions: Smart Cities Infrastructures and Intelligent Transport Systems. The event will also include technology demonstrations, featuring the IIC Microgrid Testbed and the IIC Smart Factory Web Testbed.
“The industrial internet allows companies to utilize key enabling technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), Over the Air (OTA) updates, data analytics and connectivity,” said Dr. Richard Soley, Executive Director, IIC. “But putting them into action can be challenging if not impossible to tackle alone. This forum will give companies an opportunity to hear insights from industry experts and marketplace leaders who have learned about smart energy, intelligent transport systems, smart cities and smart factory solutions through their own practical experiences with IIC testbeds.”
“Connectivity of devices and data is foundational to the future of the economy,” said Tom Snyder, Executive Director of RIoT. “RIoT could not be more excited to partner on critical discussions about the role of smart infrastructure in solving our biggest challenges in industry, transportation and citizen services.”
“When organizations base decisions on trusted data and analytics, they can solve tough business problems,” said Jason Mann, Vice President of Internet of Things, SAS. “We look forward to sharing insights with other market leaders about the industrial internet.”
The Building Intelligent Infrastructures Forum is free and open to the public, but pre-registration is required.