In this podcast, Stefan Youngblood, talks about his background, his story, and his work in the tech industry. He discusses the power of AI in business, the diversity problem in tech, and the need for intentional engagement in the industry. He also talks about the future of AI and how it can be used to create opportunities for people who haven’t had them before.
Here are some key takeaways from the podcast:
- AI is a powerful tool that can be used to create opportunities for people who haven’t had them before.
- The tech industry has a diversity problem that needs to be addressed.
- Intentional engagement is key to creating a more inclusive tech industry.
- AI is not going to replace jobs, but it will create new ones.
- The future of AI is bright and has the potential to change the world.
Stefan will be the keynote speaker at this years Gig East Summit in downtown Wilson on June 8th – get your tickets here.